Qualified staff belongs to a demanding formations-logging-service just as much as a reliable and well working hard-and software. Professional trainings as well as a lot of experience qualify our staff for the necessary on- and offshore operations. Special trainings like “Surviving on Sea”, fire protection trainings and the IWCF training at the German school of drillmasters are also part of our staff’s qualification.
According to the project and clients' requirements we put into service:
- Sampler, geo lab assistants, geo technicians
- Certified geologists, logging-engineers
- Geosteering geologists, wellsite geologists
- Assistant drilling technicians (ADT)
- Pressure engineers, data engineers
Of course we also provide services which are independent of the classical formations-logging-service. This means we also provide geo lab assistants as well as wellsite geologists and assistant drilling technicians (ADT) to work on geological/technical very demanding projects.